Compan-IT Spółka komandytowa (hereinafter referred to as Compan-IT)
On May 25, 2018, the provisions on the protection of personal data under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data entered into force throughout the EU. and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). Due to the above, in this document (hereinafter referred to as: "Policy") we provide you, inter alia, information on the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, methods of their collection and use, as well as related rights.
Personal data - what does processing mean?
Taking personal data should be understood as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. one who can be directly or indirectly identified, on the basis of such data as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors defining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
The processing of personal data is therefore any operation on data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, including e.g. collecting, storing, recording, ordering, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying personal data. .
Personal data controller
The administrator of personal data that may be processed in connection with the use of websites is Compan-IT Sp.k. with headquarters in 58-560 Jelenia Góra, ul. Wojewódzka 13a, entered into the National Court Register at the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000499552, NIP: 6112734236, REGON: 022364854 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
Contact with the Administrator in matters regarding personal data is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In connection with the use of websites belonging to Compan-IT, your data is processed only to the minimum extent necessary to provide services at the desired level. In addition, if you want to use the newsletter service, the data will also be processed in the implementation of this service.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data depends on how the websites belonging to Compan-IT are used:
If you only visit the websites of Compan-IT, then the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator consisting in ensuring the correct operation of Compan-IT websites;
if you order the newsletter service, then the legal basis for data processing is taking action before concluding the contract, and then the implementation of the contract consisting in the provision of the newsletter service by the Administrator.
How long is personal data processed for?
The time during which the Administrator may process your personal data depends on the legal basis constituting the legal basis for processing. We strive to make the processing time as short as possible and in accordance with applicable regulations.
In the case of using the newsletter service, for the period of using this service.
In the event that the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, the processing period lasts until the termination of the above-mentioned interest or until the data subject obtains an objection to further processing, only in situations where such objection is granted in accordance with the law.
Sharing personal data with third parties.
Personal data may be transferred to other entities only if it is possible in accordance with applicable law and is required for the performance of contracts between you and Compan-IT. In this case, in an appropriate contract concluded with a third party, the Administrator provides for provisions and security mechanisms aimed at ensuring data protection, confidentiality and security.
Your personal data is transferred to the following categories of recipients: entities processing personal data under contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, entity providing hosting services to Compan-IT, the entity responsible for sending the newsletter if it is different than Compan-IT, Compan-IT contractors providing services in the field of software delivery, software or hardware maintenance services, our legal and tax advisors, as well as entities providing courier services. IMPORTANT - We transfer your personal data to the above-mentioned entities only when it is necessary to achieve a specific processing purpose.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to receive information on whether we process personal data and how;
- the right to rectify / amend personal data, i.e. the right to correct incomplete, untrue or out-of-date data that we process;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data, i.e. the right to suspend the processing of personal data in the following situations: (i) when you want us to check the accuracy of the data; (ii) when the processing is unlawful (iii) when the data is needed to establish, assert or defend claims, even though Compan-IT no longer needs the data for its own purposes; (iv) when you have objected to the processing, but Compan-IT must verify whether it still has overriding and legitimate grounds to continue processing the personal data;
- the right to delete personal data, i.e. the right to request the deletion of personal data if: (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn and Compan-IT has no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) an objection to the processing of personal data has been raised, and Compan-IT cannot identify an overriding and legally justified basis for continuing the processing; (iv) the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right that applies to data processed on the basis of consent or a premise for the performance of a contract, when the processing itself is carried out in an automated manner (in IT systems).
You also have the right to:
- file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- the right to object to the processing of personal data in a situation where the legal basis for processing is the justified interest of the Administrator or when the data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Cookies - how to manage cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored in users' devices when visiting Compan-IT websites. Cookies are used to ensure user-friendly use of websites by remembering user preferences. Cookies have various functions. First of all, they facilitate navigation on websites and store information about your preferences in order to present relevant content and contribute to improving the quality of services offered by Compan-IT.
The Website uses two types of cookies, called "session cookies" and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's device until they leave the website. "Permanent" cookies remain on the user's device for a longer time, depending on the parameters determining the "lifetime" of a given cookie, or until manual removal by the user.
These files are used to track the activity of members of social networks. Compan-IT websites also use third party plug-ins in the form of Share buttons on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, Snapchat, YouTube.
The web browsers you use provide information on how to reject, delete or block Cookies. Below you will find links that will direct you to relevant information related to several of the most popular browsers:
(a) Google Chrome
(b) Microsoft Edge
(c) Mozilla Firefox
(e) Internet Explorer
Compan-IT provides the option of using the newsletter service. The newsletter is a form of an electronic newsletter sent periodically and indefinitely, via e-mail to the e-mail address provided. The newsletter contains up-to-date information on
Compan-IT, services provided by the company and other events related to the company's activities.
Using the newsletter service is voluntary and free of charge. It can be canceled at any time. For this purpose, use the link in each newsletter message or write an appropriate message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- new legal regulations,
- new guidelines of authorities responsible for the supervision of personal data protection processes,
- best practices in the area of personal data protection.